Teenage Health Websites Ltd is committed to protecting your online privacy. We use the information we collect about you to provide content which is tailored to your needs and to provide a useful service.
What information do we collect?
- Health queries, age and sex: when you “Ask Doctor Ann”, you will note that we don’t ask for your email address or name. We also take measures to ensure that if you inadvertently supply us with any personal information, such information is automatically removed.. This anonymous information is then used to answer specific questions, to keep up to date with teenager’s health concerns and in research to describe teenagers health concerns.
- Further information : we may collect other information including (but not limited to) when you complete the monthly quiz on the site. Again, we do not ask for personal information at this point, and we undertake the same safeguards as with your health queries. We use this information to get a better understanding of teenager’s views on a particular subject, and for research purposes
Where will we use the information you supply?
- We will use the information you give us within Teenage Health Websites Limited.
- We do not sell, trade or rent the information we get from you on this site to others.
- In special cases, we may disclose any personal information that you choose to supply us when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is :
- necessary to comply with the law
- necessary to enforce or apply our terms of business
- necessary to protect our rights and those of our users