There are lots and lots of different types of kissing.
- There is being kissed by a hairy uncle or aunt (Yuggghhhhh!)
- You can be kissed by the pope on top of your head
- You can be kissed goodnight by your mum or dad
- There is the greetings kiss when you put your cheek against someone and kiss air
- There is the ‘parting kiss’ which is like the ‘greetings’ kiss
- There is kissing babies who can smell delicious
- And then ……… there is the sexy kiss which can be anything from lips to tongue to tonsils!
What you can catch from kissing
- cold sores, so don’t kiss anyone with nasty sores on their mouth
- glandular fever – which is also known as the ‘kissing’ disease
- colds and coughs can be caught this way