Bullying is when someone, or several people, do horrible things to you or keep on teasing you in a way that you don't like. There are lots of ways in which you can be bullied:
- It can be people saying horrible things to you or about you.
- Sending horrible text messages to you or about you to other people.
- Sending you nasty emails/posting nasty messages about you on facebook.
- Making you do things you don't want to do and then video-ing you on their mobile phone and even posting it on youtube.
- Physically bullying you - like hitting or kicking or locking you in the toilet at school.
- Forcing you to have sex with them/give them a blow job when you don't want to.
About half of all boys and girls are bullied at school sometime during their school life.